Thursday, December 5, 2013

Tale 11 - First Playdate with India and Skye

I just heard that my friend Skye went to the Rainbow Bridge. I miss him every day since I moved from Upstate NY to Baltimore MD. This tale is in memory of Skye. .  My mummy told me that they were Afghan dogs and boy could they run fast. I was little compared to them and I was so excited to have them come to my house. When I saw them I just wanted to play and run. Skye took a particular liking to me so we wrestled and followed one another. India was the leader of the pack so I had to respect him. I wanted to play with India, but he wouldn't have it. He watched over Skye. One of the times I tried to come too close to Skye and I jumped high and actually went over his back. I just got up and wanted more fun. I also liked their mummy Mariann and daddy Bill.  I was very tired but happy after my first play date with them. Playing is such hard work. What great playmates they were! Skye can now play with my brother Gorky. I am sure he is having fun. India has a new brother Oz now. I think they must be the best of friends and India is watching over Oz like he did with Skye.
 
 
Here is India (in front) and Skye (in back)
 
 
Here are all three of us together looking somewhere I can't remember.
 

Here I am trying to impress the two of them. I only had eyes for the two of them. This is serious business to play.
 


What am I doing here? I wonder ha! There really is a pecking order going on here. I sure am last.
 

 
Here I am giving into Skye. I could lick him all the time. I have grown out of this, but I couldn't help it, I liked him so much.
 
 
India's smiling face.
 
 
 
Here is a link to our play together that day on youtube.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment