Thursday, August 8, 2013

Tale Six - First Commands and Fluffy White Stuff.

I'd been here a few days now and I was getting used to the place sort of. I slept the night by now and I liked the yard so much. I'd marked the whole property and I knew that this was my place. I still couldn't accept some of the rules here as things had changed so much. Adrienne and Roger taught me some new things like sit, stand and down. When I was good and did what they wanted, they gave me a great treat - a thing called cheese. It tasted so good. I'll do anything for a good treat.

Here is a video of me doing sit and down.

 
If you have trouble seeing the video here is a link from youtube.com http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9puB9-CZnE
 
 
Well, I was settling into a routine eating, going potty, playing and having a good rest. Lots of good rest. I play hard and I rest hard that is my motto. One day I woke up and I went outside and there was this cold, bright stuff on the ground. As I walked or ran my paws sunk and kicked up this bright cold fluffy stuff which I soon learned was delicious. When I peed, this stuff turned yellow.  I loved the smell of this stuff and outdoors and I had to stop and listen to all the sounds. It was really pretty quiet as it was first thing in the morning. All I could hear was Roger's voice and the strange sound of something else. I wasn't quite sure. I was very curious and had to stop to listen. I couldn't see anything but then I could hear eerie loud calls in the distance near the trees. I didn't want to mess with what was out there.
 
 I really felt so free and felt like jumping everywhere especially on Roger. He firmly said sit when I did that. Then, Adrienne finally said it was time to come in from the cold. I learned two words on that day - snow and crow.  One I liked and one I was not sure about.
 
Here is a video of that morning:
 
                               
 
If you have trouble viewing the video here is a youtube link of that video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsRtAoRfTsY
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment