Sunday, July 28, 2013

Tale 2 - In Remembrance of Gorky

Before I was born my mummy and daddy had another poodle. I was told his name was Gorky. I would have loved having him as a brother. He was big like I am now big. My mummy told me she was very sad when he went to the rainbow bridge. I wonder what the rainbow bridge is, but the way mummy talks about it, I don't want to go there. Gorky was not very old when he went away. He was very sick. He had a condition called Adisonsssss disease. Anyway that is how I heard it. Well mummy told me she was so sad that they had to find someone like me. I think  maybe that is another reason why she named me Lichen so I would live a very long life. In our backyard in upstate New York, there is a very pretty little tree planted which I liked to chew. My mummy told me this was planted for Gorky.

Sometimes as I was playing ball in the backyard, I felt Gorky was playing ball with me.

Here are some  photos of Gorky and some photos of me playing around that special tree for Gorky.







No comments:

Post a Comment