Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tale Four - First Night

I was here at this new place with all the smells that were not quite home. I had realized that I wasn't going back to my mommy at least for tonight. My stomach was gurgling because I only had a small bit of food when I was at my home. That was a long time ago when it was light. Roger put some of my food in a bowl. How could I refuse food. I love, love food so much. Whoof,  I gobbled it all up. Then I did more sniffing because the place had so many new smells.  I was glad we left the car so that I could run and run and run. I did a few slips and slides because the floor was different too.

I was getting tired and soooo sleepy. I was really missing my family so much. Touching them when I was sleeping was so important to me. It made me feel safe. Shhh! Don't tell them that. I don't want to ruin my image. Well, both Adrienne and Roger showed me where I was to sleep. It was a place with slits in between it so I could see in. Next thing I knew they put me into this hard thing and closed the door. Why did they do that? I didn't like this place. I felt so alone. I wanted to be with my family. I was scared and suddenly my body started shaking. Here I was inside this awful place surrounded by shredded paper all around me. There also was another towel with something ticking inside.I couldn't think straight. The ticking sound wasn't bad, but I wanted out of this place. I could hear and smell that Roger was sleeping close by. The more I shook, the more I had to do potty and pee. I lost total control. PLEASE LET ME OUT!!!! I WANT TO GO HOME.

Roger came quickly. I was a total mess. He took me out of the crate as he called it. And all of a sudden, he started washing me all over. The crate was next, he kept on cleaning and washing it. I just laid down and watched him. Glad to be out of that awful thing. I really needed to sleep, but how could I, in this awful place.

Roger put me back into the crate again. Why was he making me suffer? I was so tired I couldn't think. I needed to sleep a little bit no matter where I was.

The first two photos I was trying out my bed.



This video is of me becoming familiar with this new place before bedtime



Here I was testing out the sofa before bedtime. I just wanted to close my eyes for a second, really.















No comments:

Post a Comment