Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Tale Five - First Day

I finally slept.  It was just turning light and boy did I have to pee.  Roger opened the crate door. I just stared at him for a few seconds. I didn't slip when I got out, because there was paper on the floor. Roger led me out the back door to do potty. It was freezing outside, so much colder than my home. Oh I love being outdoors and the yard was very big. So much to explore. I didn't have the leash on so I could sniff all I wanted. I'm not sure about these people yet. No smiles from me today. I am going to do what I want to do. 

Once inside I could smell food. I wanted to gobble it all up immediately, but Roger stopped me. He kept on saying to me sit, sit, sit. He wouldn't give me food until I did that. I learned that quickly, because food is my passion. After that I felt tired and dozed on their lovely soft sofa. I had tried that the night before and I loved how it felt.

When I got up, Adrienne took me out on the front porch and all the sounds of the whizzing cars frightened me. My home didn't have all those cars. There was a big, big car (I was told later that it was a garbage truck) made really loud noises that hurt my ears.I wish they wouldn't take the garbage away. It really is lovely stuff.  I had to speak my mind about it, like I still do today.

Next, Adrienne tried to teach me how to go down the stairs from the porch. I didn't want to try that. I might fall.  I tried one step. Wheee!!! That's hard. I am going to have to try a different way to get to the yard.

Inside the house again. I found a soft bed with  many toys on it. I loved shaking the duck and the doggie. I wanted to rip them a part really and eat them. Isn't that what I am supposed to do? I am a busy boy and must explore everything. The doggie is with me still today although much smaller and minus an arm and a leg. I chew at night and Daddy sews it up in the day. I have to have it when I sleep at night and  my ears perk up when Daddy says the magic words before bedtime "Doggie".

This might not be such a bad place after all.

Here is my first tour around the house. I was a very busy boy that day and had to explore the place.


For those of you who cannot play the video. Here is the video link

Here I am playing with my duck. You can see the crate where I sleep. Roger kept throwing the duck at me and I really liked that game.


Here are  photos of me and my favorite duckie and doggie.










No comments:

Post a Comment