Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Tale 14 - The Snip

Hello Everybody!!! It's been a long time since my last tale. I have been very busy as only a standard poodle would be. This tale is a difficult part of my life, because I was very unhappy and in pain so I will try and relate my story.

One day in October, my parents took me to my doctor or vet as they called it. The vet took me in their back room without my parents. I was okay about this, but I felt a bit strange without them there. They took some blood from me. And then I just waited. Before I knew it my parents were there.

I was told later by my parents that I had a high liver count and that was why I went home so quickly. My Mom had been feeding me duck tenderloins as treats and she thought that was why I had problems with my liver. I absolutely LOVED them, but I could not have them any longer. Also Mum found out that they were from China which of course I knew nothing about. I only knew my home in upstate New York. My Dad who was good at baking started making me liver treats and I was very happy to have them. I soon forgot about the duck tenderloins.

Before I knew it I was back at the vets. I had some blood taken from me again. Everything was alright.  Then suddenly I felt a little prick and then I don't remember anything that happened. When I woke up, I felt tired, a little lighter on the back end with a little pain. I was walking but not so straight. The vet put on this thing on my neck.  Boy did I hate it!

My parents did not think that the collar was working very well so they put some fabric on my butt. If I could get to it I would chew it all up, because I LOVE fabric. They also sprayed the underpants with bitter apple which I DETEST. I had to wear these underpants for two weeks and my parents were always laughing every time they saw me.

I am so glad that I don't have to wear the underpants anymore. I can feel the wind between my legs. I still like to sniff doggies' butts,  and sit in the sun with my willy out.  After all that's said and done I still like a good bitch.

P.S. My Mummy thinks this is a little bit coarse, but what the _ _ _ _

This is me after the snip.


This is me on the catwalk
 
 
 
 
 
 
I must say I like a bit of trash
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment